This elegant Geo-Achievement® coin and pin set is plated in durable polished nickel. It is perfect for awarding to your friends or family for their geocaching achievements. Use the included matching pin to wear at events or while geocaching to show off your cache finds achievement; go ahead, you earned it!
The design of this coin features images of all four seasons, a gear to represent the workings of a clock and the ticking of time, a four pointed star in the center to show what a great achievement this is, and a Swarovski gemstone in the center.
- One set includes one geocoin and one pin.
- Coin measures 1.75" in diameter.
- Pin measures 1" in diameter.
- Both are plated in a durable polished nickel finish.
- A Swarovski gemstone.
- Translucent hard enamel colors on the front and solid hard enamel colors on the back.
- Custom engraving area on the backside of the coin that fits up to 2 lines of text.
- Trackable on Geocaching.com.
- An icon specific to this coin will show in your Geocaching.com profile when you log the tracking number.
Have it engraved. There is a custom etching area on the backside. This area can accommodate up to two lines of engraving with 17 characters per line (including spaces). Benefits of custom engraving are:
- Have your name, event, cache number, date, or any text put on the geocoin.
- Permanent results, will never wear off.
- You can provide custom engraved coins as a gift to show how much thought you put in it.
- Keep permanent record of your achievements right on the coin.
- Works great for presenting at events.
- Much less expensive to have us add the engraving instead of your local engraving shop.
Note: We will center your engraving text automatically.