Every cacher carries extra batteries. Now you can carry your AAA batteries in a convenient battery caddy. No more fumbling in your pack trying to find the elusive double A batteries. No more shorts because the battery terminals were touching coins in your pack.
Why do you need a Powerpax Battery Caddy?
- Easily determine charged vs. discharged batteries,
no more confusion
- Prevent unintentional discharge of batteries
- Holds 6 AAA batteries
- Dispenses batteries with one hand for safety and convenience.
- Terminal protection at both ends regardless of how the battery is inserted.
- Store your batteries in a compact, easy to find caddy.
TIP: Store charged batteries with the positive terminal up and drained batteries with the positive terminal down. Now you can easily tell which are the fresh batteries.
More information about Powerpax.
Note: Batteries are not included.