Summer Special: Get your Link for a reduced price of $24.99
The Link is a flashlight that every geocacher should have. Never be without a light again, just clip it on your caching bag and it will be there whenever you need it.
The Link Flashlight has a high-output LED and TIR lens produce a brilliant beam that's tightly focused at the high or low setting. And Link's compact, modern body is machined from durable, high-strength aluminum and features an integrated carabiner clip that permits multiple carry options. Because how you choose to carry your light, says as much about you as the light you choose to carry.
- High-strength aluminum body with carabiner* clip provides secure carry options
- Durable power-regulated LED maximizes output and runtime; never needs replacing
- Solid Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens creates a smooth, focused beam
- Ergonomic "clickie" tailcap switch allows for easy switching between two output levels
- Sealed with O-rings; waterproof to one meter for 30 minutes
- Powered by one AA alkaline battery; included
* Carabiner not for climbing
|light output:||50/6 lumens|
|waterproof:||up to 1 meter|
|battery:||one AA alkaline|