The AA Krill Light is a light that behaves like a glow stick but is powered by two AA batteries. Used as a safety light or a night light the two AA batteries will power the light for 10 hours of operation. This is an excellent light for camping, hiking, biking, fishing, hunting, or any other outdoor activity you participate in. One of the best features of these lights is that you can turn them off! Put the light on your backpack and it's there when you need it. Waterproof to 150 feet they also make a great light for scuba divers.
Made of heavy duty construction these lights have been used by the military for years.
- * Simple and reliable on/off switch
- * Long battery life – up to 120 hours
- * EL Lamp- rated at over 3000 hours
- * Light weight and compact
- * Impact resistant and durable
- * Water resistant
- * Economical – pennies per hour to use
- * 6 colors – green is the brightest
- * No liquids or chemicals to worry about
- * No bulb to replace
Base Diameter: 29mm